I love to get in contact with people who read my blog or who might have gone through all the ups and downs that I faced on my journey to becoming debt free!
I am always open to reasonable PR requests, advertising opportunities and collaborations and love to support others who are interested in personal finance and simple living. I can not do TV interviews or photos due to my need to stay anonymous but don’t let that put you off!
My areas of interest
- Frugal lifestyle
- The ‘buy once’ philosophy
- Money saving and getting out of debt
- Simple living and a low-impact lifestyle
- Gardening, foraging and grow your own produce
- Low-cost, nutritious homemade meals and preserving food
Some examples of my work
- Recipes for Fiverfeeds for healthy food on a budget:
- Guest post on The Frugal Cottage blog:
- Frugal pets interview with Frugal hound on the Frugalwoods blog:
I have a small but ever-increasing and friendly following across a wide range of social media platforms including:
- Blog – over 100 newsletter subscribers
- Twitter – over 1,000 followers
- Pinterest – over 200 followers
- Instagram – over 100 followers
- Shortlisted for the SHOMOS ‘best debt blog’ award 2015 and 2016
- Nominated for a Liebster award
If you would like to get in touch with me use the contact form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.